Range Rover Sport
Mercedes Benz M
|For even greater levels of comfort and technology,
the Range Rover Sport specification includes seats
in refined leather and the driver’s seat features electrically adjustable seat bolsters and memory pack; also included are electrically adjustable, heated powerfold exterior mirrors.
A Rear View Camera helps reversing by displaying a
wide-angled image on the Touch-screen. To add to the
ambience, you can also enjoy subtle interior mood lighting.
For extra style, stainless steel tread plates for the sills and striking 20 inch 15-spoke alloy wheels are standard
|Having patented the crumple zone and pioneered
air-bag technology, we wouldn't dream of engineering
anything less than class-leading safety for your family
or ours. So it's no accident that the M-Class comes
out on top in its segment in every government
|- Naturally aspirated 5.OL V8 engine produces 375 bhp and 375 lb-ft torque
- Supercharged 5.0L V8 engine produces 510 bhp and
625 lb-ft torque
- The sophisticated six-speed automatic transmission
with Commandshift® has an adaptive shift pattern which
actually responds to driving style and driving conditions by reconfiguring for optimum drivability in all situations.
|- 3.0L V6 BlueTEC diesel engine produces 210hp
- 3.5L V6 engine produces 268 hp and 258 lb-ft torque
- 3.5L V6 Hybrid engine produces 335 hp and
381 lb-ft torque (ML450 Hybrid)
- 5.5L V8 engine produces382 hp and
391 lb-ft torque (ML550)
- 6.3L V8 engine produces 503 hp and
465 lb-ft torque (ML63 AMG)
- 7-speed automatic transmission with touch shift
(ML 350, 350 BlueTEC and 550)
- 8-speed dual-mode automatic transmission
- 7-speed AMG SPEEDSHIFT automatic transmission (ML 63AMG)
|- Full length curtain side air bags, driver and passenger
airbag, driver knee airbag, front seat pelvic and thorax
- Patented Terrain Response® technology helps the driver conquer gravel, grass, snow, rocks, and tarmac. By simply choosing the appropriate icon on the conveniently positioned
selector, the engine, transmission, suspension, and traction settings are instantly reconfigured for optimum driveability.
- This driving technology takes yet another step forward with Gradient Acceleration Control and Hill Start Assist. Gradient Acceleration Control helps prevent situations where the
vehicle might accelerate too quickly on a steep gradient
(and Hill Descent Control has not been selected), allowing the driver time to regain control. Hill Start Assist automatically
releases brake pressure on a steep gradient and helps
prevent the vehicle from inadvertently rolling backwards.
- Air suspension, standard on every Range Rover vehicle,
works with Terrain Response® to provide excellent handling, comfort and capability.
||- Bi-Xenon headlamps with Active Curve Illumination
- Blind Spot Assist
- Electronic Stability Program
- Trailer Stability Assist
- Hill-start assist
- PRE-SAFE acts decisively to prepare for a possible
accident, using sensors from two of the active safety
systems in the vehicle.
- POST-SAFE technology automatically takes measures
to help ensure the safety and facilitate the rescue of the occupants immediately after one occurs.
- 4-wheel ABS
- Brake assist system
- NECK-PRO front head restraints
- 10-way air bag protection
- Mercedes Benz mbrace
|- The renowned command driving position, first established by Defender, is now a central feature of every Land Rover vehicle.
It gives greater visibility ahead and of the surrounding
environment as well as adding to the driver’s control and feeling of security.
- One glance at the new virtual instrument panel reveals the
very latest Thin Film Transistor (TFT)-LCD technology, a stunning advance in the clarity of driver information. The new 12 inch TFT-LCD virtual instrument panel uses the same technology found in high-quality computer laptops and can be both
personalized and adapted to suit various driving
conditions or personal preference. During night-time driving,
for instance, the TFT-LCD virtual instrument panel's
'torchlight' setting highlights only the essential information
on the speedometer and odometer. Additionally, when
driving off-road, key dynamic information is displayed in
the center of the TFT-LCD screen, complementing the
main Touch-screen display and providing valuable
‘at a glance’ vehicle status.
- 14-speaker, 740-watt, harmon/kardon LOGIC7 digital
surround sound system.
- The Hard Disk Drive (HDD)-based Satellite Navigation
system has been redesigned to make it easier and more
intuitive to use. Other enhancements include faster route
calculation, greater map coverage, and improved reliability.
HDD offers improved access, new graphics, and more
data storage capability. Navigation assistance includes
off-road guidance with waymarking and contour lines display,
while points of interest can easily be stored en route. HDD
can easily be updated by British Motor Car Distributors, Ltd.
- Rewarding sensation is created by the premium leather
steering wheel while the Noble finish to the steering wheel spokes lends a touch of extra refinement. The optional heated steering wheel adds further richness and comfort for cold winter days.
||- SIRIUS satellite radio
- In-dash 6-disk DVD/CD changer
- 8-way power front seats with 4-way power lumbar
- Heated front seats
- Power lift gate
- Full leather seating
|- Vision Assist Pack (Adaptive Front Lighting, Blind Spot
monitoring, Surround Camera System, Automatic Headlamps
with High Beam Assist and Tow Assist).
- Adaptive Dynamics (standard on LR-V8 Supercharged)
ensures the ultimate Range Rover driving experience with
- The new Rear View Camera displays a rearward view from
the vehicle on the Infotainment screen. To make parking as
easy as possible, static lines representing the vehicle's outer perimeter
and predicted path are superimposed on the rearward image.
(Standard on Supercharged model).
- Audio System - LOGIC7® Hi-Fi (1,200 Watt 19 speakers
surround sound harmon/kardon® system with HD Radio).
(Optional on supercharged model only).
- Rear Screen Entertainment Pack
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Climate Pack - Automatic four zone air conditioning, climate controlled windscreen and front side glass
- Half wood leather steering wheel & Gearknob Pack
||- PARKTRONIC helps avoid obstacles that might
be outside your field of vision when parking in tight
- Rear view camera
- COMAND system give you the convenient control
of audio, video, hands-free calling and optional
- Hands-free Bluetooth interface with Enhanced
- Hard-drive navigation with Zagat Survey and
- Keyless-Go lets you unlock, lock and start the vehicle
without removing the key from your pocket
- harmon/kardon LOGIC7 surround sound system
- Rear seat entertainment
- iPod/MP3 interface
- Heated steering wheel
|- Every new Land Rover vehicle is covered by a
limited warranty for 4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever
comes first. Each vehicle also carries a
6-year/unlimited-mileage corrosion perforation warranty,
plus various emissions warranties
- Bring your Land Rover to British Motor Cars and the
first required maintenance will be performed at no
charge within your first 12 months or 15,000 miles (whichever
- 5-year / 62,000 Mile Limited Warranty. Under the
Land Rover Certified limited warranty, your Land Rover
vehicle will be covered for 5 years or 62,000 miles,
whichever comes first. Coverage begins on the vehicle's
original in-service date and zero miles. Plusyou'll have the
option to purchase 12 months of extended coverage. For
complete coverage details, please contact British Motor Car Distributors.
|- All new Mercedes-Benz vehicles are covered by our
New Vehicle Limited Warranty. It covers defects in
material or workmanship for 48-months or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first. All you have to do is bring your vehicle into any authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer, where you'll find expert technicians who know your vehicle inside and out.
- Any remaining portion of the Mercedes-Benz
four-year/50,000 mile* New Vehicle Limited Warranty
applies to the vehicle. After that, MBCPO Limited Warranty provides comprehensive vehicle for another 12 months, or
up to 100,000 total accumulated miles,
whichever comes first. For those MBCPO vehicles that are nolonger covered by the New Vehicle Warranty, the
MBCPO Limited Warranty takes effect at the time of